Online Rookies is conducting a variety of great research studies that can help your blog in many ways. The truth is that most Internet marketers have no idea what they are trying to accomplish. If you are going to create an Internet marketing strategy, you need to know what works and what doesn’t. We are currently working on a few ideas that will help you develop a more sophisticated marketing strategy.
We have taken the best Internet marketing tricks and broken them down to see what works. We are answering some of these questions:
- What did it take to get that Darren Rowse’s site to the top of Google?
- What role does anchor text really play in SEO and what is Google looking for?
- What product strategies pay off the best for affiliate marketers?
- Is it possible to get to the front page of Google without doing any Offsite Optimization?
- How do the pros minimize the bounce rates on their landing pages?
- How did a college kid from Chicago generate over 40,000 Twitter followers in a few short months?
- Why are some sites taking their products viral on Facebook while you can’t get a sale?
- Most importantly, why isn’t your site getting the traffic or sales it deserves?